Human Resources Coordinator - Studios Corporate and Production HR
This was removed by the employer on 11/16/2022 7:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resources Coordinator - Studios Corporate and Production HR jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Human Resources Coordinator - Studios Corporate and Production HR postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Overview and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our Production HR Team! This role is responsible for helping to support the strategic vision of the Production/Corporate HR function for live action and animated television and features by performing administrative functions, basic employee relations support, day-to-day client support for production and corporate employees; production/corporate benefits and leave administration, special projects, and providing overall support to the HR team.
• Provide administrative support to the SVP Human Resources, VP of Production HR, and Sr. Director Human Resources including heavy calendaring, travel, expense reports, responding to general HR questions and interacting with both internal and external executives/assistants.
• Coordinates and schedules compliance trainings, production onboarding, and outside consultants. Responsible for attendance tracking for training and assists with curriculum updates.
• Updates various production HR trackers, calendars, documents, film slate listing, and information sites.
• Under general supervision handles paperwork and follow-up relating to leaves of absence and benefits administration; research and resolve miscellaneous issues with payroll, billing, etc.
• Supports HR project work through crafting and pulling reports, creating presentation PowerPoint decks and supporting materials, organizing, and distributing information.
• Partners closely with Production Management, Physical Production, Labor, Employment Legal, OGI (Diversity), and Health & Safety to ensure that information flows in a timely and consistent manner.
• Responds to various information requests from internal Studio partners and on-the-ground production management in a timely manner.
• Assists with recruiting efforts such as posting roles in the Applicant Tracking System, new hire introductions, questions from new hires on process, benefits, etc.
• Answers general employee questions, research problems and/or refer issues to HR Partners or specialized HR services.
• Manage temp requests, requisitions and set up
• Consolidates and analyzes data from training surveys and exit surveys and create reports.
• Coordinates ad hoc training requests, manage RSVPs; send marketing materials to staff; handle logistics for onsite sessions; research ad hoc requests from various productions, etc.
• Assists VP in responding to basic employee relation inquires.
• Provides ongoing support on special projects, key HR activities and business initiatives.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3 yearsâ€™ experience in an HR support role
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point is essential
• Must be detail oriented and highly organized with strong follow-up and follow-through skills
• Ability to deal with confidential material and sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to build relationships and balance employee advocacy with business objectives
• Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment
• Demonstrated working knowledge of basic HR areas such as Recruitment, Employee Relations, Labor, Benefits; laws and regulations such as ADA, ADEA, and Title VII, OFCCP and EEOC process and procedure, etc.
• Experience supporting HR Generalist with researching and creating HR policies, business cases and other HR programs (Mentor, Internship, Performance Management) preferred.
• Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field strongly preferred
• Experience in production/animation field a plus!
• PHR / SPHR certification a plus
• Experience with personnel and payroll data systems (e.g. Oracle) helpful.
• Demonstrated commitment to pursuit of a career in HR, including completion of, or enrollment combined with substantial completion of academic coursework and/or certification in the field of HR, Labor Industrial Relations, and/or Organizational Development preferred.
• Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes to contend with exposure to upper management required.
• Strong logic, reasoning, and analytical skills with extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a true customer service orientation towards internal clients.
• Collaborative, team spirit.