CBS StudiosNew York, NY
Full Time Job
CBS Studios is one of the industry's leading suppliers of programming with more than 70 series currently in production across broadcast and cable networks, streaming services and other emerging platforms.
The Studio's expansive portfolio spans a diverse slate of commercially successful and critically acclaimed scripted programming, genre-defining franchises including the ever-growing ''Star Trek'' universe, award-winning late night and daytime talk shows, and an extensive library of iconic intellectual property.
Manage a busy calendars and arrange meetings!
Answer phones, prepare expense reports, support Revenue Recognition Process.
Manage travel arrangements, itineraries, and expenses, and take notes in department meetings.
Perform administrative duties, order ''Screener'' files for Marketing, manage asset retrieval for ''Formats''.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to work well under pressure are required.
Knowledge of industry players and standards is a plus.
Understanding of development and/or production is a plus.
• Minimum of 3 years of previous Executive Assistant experience.
• Must be self-motivated, highly organized, able to multi-task, and pay strong attention to detail.
• Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Knowledge of pop culture and unscripted shows preferred.