Executive Assistant, Drama Development
CBS StudiosStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2021 6:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Drama Development jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Drama Development postings
Full Time Job
CBS Studios is one of the industry's leading suppliers of programming with more than 70 series currently in production across broadcast and cable networks, streaming services and other emerging platforms.
The Studio's expansive portfolio spans a diverse slate of commercially successful and critically acclaimed scripted programming, genre-defining franchises including the ever-growing ''Star Trek'' universe, award-winning late night and daytime talk shows, and an extensive library of iconic intellectual property.
The CBS Studios Drama Development team is actively seeking an assistant for this highly-creative and active department! We are looking for a quality individual who has show experience with various tasks including organization, scheduling, creative grid management, reading evaluation skills, and handling a heavy information flow volume between various divisions of the company. This candidate should be someone with a positive outlook, and an eagerness to learn more about television development! This assistant will assist two Vice Presidents of Drama Development with all administrative tasks.
• Assist in coverage and development of prime-time shows:
• Coordinate department schedules when needed for notes calls and meetings
• Coordinate with co- Studios, Networks and Producers to schedule notes calls, etc
• Coordinate with agencies to schedule writer / director meetings
• Maintain calendars, airdate schedules, reports, databases, phone sheets, as well as other general office duties
• 1 year of experience (strong internship experience considered)
• Experience as an assistant in an agency or production company, or show runner preferred
• Interest and knowledge of CBS Studio shows preferred
• Very organized and meticulous