Executive Assistant, Current Programs
CBS StudiosStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
CBS Studios is one of the industry's leading suppliers of programming with more than 70 series currently in production across broadcast and cable networks, streaming services and other emerging platforms.
The Studio's expansive portfolio spans a diverse slate of commercially successful and critically acclaimed scripted programming, genre-defining franchises including the ever-growing ''Star Trek'' universe, award-winning late night and daytime talk shows, and an extensive library of iconic intellectual property.
Are you passionate about Current Programming? Then this Executive Assistant role supporting two CBS TV Studio executives is for you!
Overview and Responsibilities
• Assists two executives in Current Programming with administrative tasks for all scripted non -network series
• Coordinates schedules with other departmental assistants for meetings and calls
• Schedules meetings with co-Studies, Networks and Producers.
• Previous experience as an assistant in an agency, production company or studio experience, highly preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office, Excel and Grids, required
• Experience working for 2 or more executives simultaneously, highly preferred
• Basic knowledge of the streaming/premium/basic cable space, preferred