Executive Assistant, Business Affairs
CBS StudiosStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Business Affairs jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Business Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Business Affairs? CBS Studios, based in Los Angeles is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support 2 VP's within the Business Affairs department. In this role the Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and heavy drafting support to the partners. The ideal Assistant will have an interest within Legal or Business Affairs, be organized, detail orientated, great with follow-up and execution, have strong writing and communication skills.
Some of the day-to-day duties include, but are not limited to:
• High volume of drafting legal contracts
• Interface regularly with senior executives including external partners and clients critical to the development process (e.g. talent agents, producers, content distribution companies) and their Assistants, providing information as needed
• Provide phone coverage and support other projects related to the office
• Prepare expense reports
• Coordinate internal and external meetings, appointments, presentations, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong executive and organizational skills that enable you to prioritize and execute multiple prioritize seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to handle highly sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Strong social, written and communication skills to work with various networks, departments, and levels of management
• Highly motivated and resourceful self-starter with excellent follow-through skills
• Ability to anticipate and accurately resolve administrative issues/problems sometimes without relying on senior executives input or direction.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel
FUNCTION: Administration This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.