CBS StudiosNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Drawn Animator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Drawn Animator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Drawn Animator?
Full Time Job
Tooning Out The News - Drawn Animator
Paramount daily animated variety series TOONING OUT THE NEWS seeks Adobe Photoshop Drawn Animators. The series is NYC-based with a remote workflow currently. This job posting for the applicant's primary role on the show. Please note: This is a fast-moving daily animated show and all hires are expected to take an animation generalist approach and be able to jump into one or more additional tasks such as rigging, lipsyncing, puppet animating, etc, if the needs arise.
TOONING OUT THE NEWS features a cast of animated characters parodying top news stories and interviewing real-world guests, newsmakers, and analysts. The series is executive produced by Stephen Colbert and Chris Licht of CBS' The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and RJ Fried and Tim Luecke from Showtime's Our Cartoon President.
Please provide a resume/CV and reel with application.
• Create arm gestures for character library in Photoshop
• Create a range of facial expressions and lipsync mouth sets off existing base designs
• Inbetween small sections of more complicated actions
• Learn one or more phase of the process using Adobe Character Animator and assist where needed
• Strong understanding of the principles of animation
• Organized and clean animation workflow
• Good sense of time management
• Good grasp on anatomy, especially of the arm and hand
• Animation speed is a plus
• Experience animating in Photoshop Timeline (frames) and a rigged Character Animator puppet a plus
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience