Coordinator, Post Production
CBS StudiosStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/18/2021 7:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Coordinator, Post Production jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Post Production postings
Full Time Job
CBS Studios is one of the industry's leading suppliers of programming with more than 70 series currently in production across broadcast and cable networks, streaming services and other emerging platforms.
The Studio's expansive portfolio spans a diverse slate of commercially successful and critically acclaimed scripted programming, genre-defining franchises including the ever-growing ''Star Trek'' universe, award-winning late night and daytime talk shows, and an extensive library of iconic intellectual property.
CBS Studios currently produces series for platforms including CBS, CW, Showtime, Paramount , Disney , Apple and Netflix! The CBS Studios Post Production Department hires show post production personnel creates budgets and schedules and interfaces as needed with show personnel regarding cost, delivery and archival. This coordinator supports and manages the office of the department head and also assists in post-production management.
• Assist with series setup/wrap of personnel and offices of all CBS TV Studios shows.
• Script breakdowns
• Monitoring compliance within all of the post production departments with CBS policies and procedures
• Coordination between the studio and filmmakers/production teams
• Management of editorial assets at wrap for all shows
• Phone reception for SVP
• Arranging meetings and appointments
• Arranging travel for the Executives and for production personnel as necessary
• Reporting expenses
• Clerical duties (business writing, filing, printing, copying, etc.)
• Other assigned responsibilities based on business need
• Bachelor's Degree with a major in Television or Film production
• 1 years of experience (e.g., a television network, network affiliate, major film studio, production company or advertising agency)
• Solid technical background in post-production.
• Must have detailed knowledge of linear and nonlinear editing techniques, audio pre-lay and mixing methodologies, videotape and media file formats, animated graphics, other miscellaneous equipment used in the day-to-day post-production process.
• A detailed understanding of file-based post-production workflows is required.
• Proficient knowledge of the Mac and Windows operating systems, spreadsheets, database systems, and general word processing.
• Well-organized and meticulous person with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure.