CBS StudiosStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Casting Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Casting Assistant jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Casting Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Casting Assistant?
Full Time Job
Field high volume of calls.
Schedule meetings with actors, casting directors, etc. for the executives and maintain their calendars
Organize travel for actors testing on pilots from out of town
Edit and download film on actors using iMovie, Quicktime and Cast It
Organize and submit the executives' expense report monthly.
Help keep the executives organized - for both business and occasional personal needs.
Attend events/shows after-hours to scout talent
Maintain the series contacts spreadsheet.
Schedule casting sessions and running camera during sessions
When needed, coordinate business travel for the executives
Clear daily drive-ons and walk-ons for all casting department guests on the CBS Radford lot
Assist with making casting lists and checking actor availabilities
'- Previous assistant experience a must - you need to know your way around an office.
• Studio, agency, casting experience a plus
• Knowledge of actors a plus, an interest in casting is essential.
• Be efficient and professional, but also have a good rapport with co-workers and production staff over the phone and email.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize is essential.
• Must be an organizational whiz, self-starter.
• Computer dynamo - PC proficient, good with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer