Assistant Production Coordinator
CBS StudiosNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant Production Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Production Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Tooning Out The News - Assistant Production Coordinator
Paramount daily animated variety series TOONING OUT THE NEWS seeks an APOC with a strong Production background. The APOC will work closely with the Production team to ensure everything is running smoothly on a daily show. Jobs include handling and coordinating paperwork between vendors and other departments. Ordering and tracking gear, as well as coordinating couriers when needed in a remote setting.
The series is NYC-based, and while the season will be remote, a NY candidate is preferred.
TOONING OUT THE NEWS is a variety series featuring a cast of animated characters covering real-world events the same day they happen, and interviewing real-world guests and newsmakers.
• Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Work directly with Production Coordinator and Production Manager to coordinate office/studio logistics
• Create and log purchase orders
• Purchase and track all requested equipment for crew, cast, and studio
• Coordinate daily deliverable paperwork with all departments
• Create, update, and distribute production paperwork
• Order and coordinate lunches for in-house studio team and monthly crafty/swag boxes for crew
• Book and coordinate travel and courier services
• Strong PA or Production Secretary experience
• Strong experience with Microsoft office (specifically tracking and using spreadsheets)
• Ability to multi-task and know how to prioritize
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
• Extremely detail oriented
• Ability to work evenings
• Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work experience