Adobe After Effects Specialist
CBS StudiosNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/23/2021 8:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Adobe After Effects Specialist jobs in New York-NY
Search all Adobe After Effects Specialist postings
Full Time Job
CBS Studios is one of the industry's leading suppliers of programming with more than 70 series currently in production across broadcast and cable networks, streaming services and other emerging platforms.
The Studio's expansive portfolio spans a diverse slate of commercially successful and critically acclaimed scripted programming, genre-defining franchises including the ever-growing ''Star Trek'' universe, award-winning late night and daytime talk shows, and an extensive library of iconic intellectual property.
Paramount daily animated variety series TOONING OUT THE NEWS seeks an Adobe After Effects Specialist. The series is NYC-based with a remote workflow currently. TThis is a fast-moving daily animated show and all are expected to take an animation generalist approach and be able to jump into one or more additional tasks such as rigging, lipsyncing, puppet animating, etc, if the needs arise.
TOONING OUT THE NEWS features a cast of animated characters covering top news stories and interviewing real-world guests, newsmakers, and analysts. The series is executive produced by Stephen Colbert and Chris Licht of CBS' The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and RJ Fried and Tim Luecke from Showtime's Our Cartoon President.
• Composite quick effects like fire and smoke and change the lighting of a scene.
• Create and adjust layouts for many different views of the same background
• With PSD assets, rig and animate a character with simple but realistic movements
• Learn one or more phase of the animation process using Adobe Character Animator (CH) and assist where needed
• Strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects
• Compositing experience for live action or special effects for animation
• Ability to keep up with a fast workflow and maintain clean projects
• Availability to work evenings
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
Please provide a resume/CV and reel with application