Administrative Assistant, Current Programming
CBS StudiosStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2022 9:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Current Programming jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Current Programming postings
Full Time Job
CBS Studios is one of the industryâ€™s leading suppliers of programming with more than 70 series currently in production across broadcast and cable networks, streaming services and other emerging platforms.
The Studioâ€™s expansive portfolio spans a diverse slate of commercially successful and critically acclaimed scripted programming, genre-defining franchises including the ever-growing â€œStar Trekâ€ universe, award-winning late night and daytime talk shows, and an extensive library of iconic intellectual property.
Overview & Responsibilities:
CBS Entertainment is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support executives in the Current Programming Department.
Current Programming is responsible for overseeing all aspects of CBS scripted television shows at the Studio and on the Network. Current Programming works hand in hand with Showrunners, giving creative feedback at every step of the TV making process, as well as interfacing with all the various departments at the Studio and Network such as Casting, Business Affairs, Publicity, Marketing, etc.
include but are not limited to:
• Answer phones and roll calls
• Schedule meetings and calls
• Draft memos and reports
• Store and manage information on shows and special projects
• Read scripts, watch cuts and provide coverage
• Complete expense reports
• Additional projects and duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree required
• Previous entertainment industry experience required
• 1 years of administrative experience is preferred
• Passionate and knowledgeable about the television industry
• Strong communication, computer, and phone skills
• Strong decision-making ability; good problem solver with the ability to anticipate issues and alternatives
• Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and accurately