Fall Paid Intern - Research
CBS Sports NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
The Research intern will provide strong research support to the department that serves as the brain trust for providing all the statistical information and analysis for all production across the CBS Sports division.
• Compose detailed informational packets for game broadcasts on CBS and CBS Sports Network
• Create statistical information to be used for on-air graphics on games and studio shows
• Identify trends and storylines for use on multiple platforms, including TV, social media and digital media
• Support the producer as well as on-air hosts and analysts in a live TV environment
• Solid knowledge and interest in sports, particularly college and professional sports is required.
• Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
• Internships are typically given to rising college juniors and seniors.
• Proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Able to work in a fast- paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Able to provide administrative support as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled