Fall Paid Intern - Office Services
CBS Sports NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
Reporting to the Manager of Office Services & Planning, the Office Services Intern will work closely with the manager and other employees on various day-to-day duties and special projects.
• Provide administrative support to employees as needed
• Carry out various forms of physical labor, such as moving boxes and executing light inter-office moves, etc.
• Coordinate the shipment and storage of production and remote operation equipment
• Monitor and keep record of external and internal shipments and mail. When necessary, establish communication with shipping carriers of couriers to ensure timely arrival
• Maintain office and pantry supply inventories (stock, organize and clean supply rooms and pantries)
• Make photocopies, send faxes, shred documents
• Maintain general office tidiness
* Solid knowledge and interest in sports, particularly college sports is required.
* Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
* Internships are typically given to rising college juniors and seniors, though some departments may accept freshmen, sophomores or graduate students. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter or transcript from your school confirming you are a matriculated student.
• The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic.
• Must be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled