Fall Paid Intern - Graphic Design
CBS Sports NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
The Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for generating digital marketing creative content for CBS Sports Network including digital assets, photography research, and website designs. The intern will work closely with team designer to develop web graphics and assets.
* CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
* Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
* Internships are typically given to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept freshmen, sophomores or graduate students. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school or transcript confirming you are a matriculated student.
* Interest in sports is a plus
* 0-1 years of digital and/or graphic design experience
* Keen attention to detail
* Strong design fundamentals (color, form, type, layout) and the ability to experiment.
* Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
* Solid skills in Photoshop & Illustrator CS6.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled