Supervisor, Technical Directors
CBS Sports DigitalStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 1/8/2024 2:57:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Supervisor, Technical Directors jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Supervisor, Technical Directors postings
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of broadcast operations and production activities and previous management experience. As the Technical Operations Supervisor, you will work closely with directors and producers in planning newscasts and overseeing the crew for Golazo! Network. Your role will involve owning the technical operations crew and ensuring smooth operations.
include but are not limited to:
• Direct a team of TDs, A1s, Replay operators, Graphics operators, and Camera operators for Golazo! Network.
• Coordinate schedules for all technical staff of your respective fast channel.
• Interview and hire new candidates for all technical operations positions.
• Arrange freelance crew for any additional events on Golazo! Network and Paramount in the Stamford facility.
• Coordinate with other managers to accurately crew multiple entities such as CBS Sports Network and Paramount .
• Train new team members on equipment and daily operations.
• Maintain a base knowledge of current equipment in the facility, including switchers, audio boards, Chyron, Dreamcatcher, cameras, etc.
• Work closely with various Paramount Global entities to connect guests and analysts.
• Be ready to act quickly as breaking news can happen at any time throughout each shift.
• Work closely with various CBS Sports Broadcasts to create compelling content for customers on CBS Sports Digital platforms!
• At least 5 years of ''hands-on'' experience in the control room of television newscasts.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Availability to work all shifts, including weekends, overnights, and holidays, as schedule will rotate.
• Experience with ELC OPERATIONS â€'' calling and cutting News Broadcasts, Camera Robotics, Audio Consoles, Playout Servers, and Graphics Playback.
• Extensive knowledge of video switchers, graphics systems, server playout systems, audio consoles, and robotic camera systems.
• Previous management experience (preferred).
• Bachelor's degree in Broadcast Communications or equivalent (preferred).
• Experience with Ross products, including switchers, Inception, and Xpression preferred.
CBS Sports also delivers an extensive lineup of global soccer coverage on Paramount , including every UEFA club competition match, all Serie A matches as well as Concacaf national team competitions, and produces INSIDE THE NFL for Paramount . CBS Sports Digital's multi-platform offerings include CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps for mobile and connected TV devices; the 24/7 streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ; 247Sports; MaxPreps; CBS Sports fantasy games; and SportsLine.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.