CBS NewsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2021 6:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Search for Supervising Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Supervising Producer postings
Full Time Job
CBS News is the news and information division of CBS, dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in today's digital age. Headquartered in the famed CBS Broadcast Center in New York, CBS News has bureaus across the globe and produces influential, critically acclaimed programs providing original reporting, interviews, investigations, analysis and breaking news 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
CBS News provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSN, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and CBS Mobile. CBS News is home to the nation's #1 news program, ''60 MINUTES,'' ''CBSN,'' the 24/7 digital streaming news network, and the award-winning broadcasts ''CBS THIS MORNING,'' co-hosted by Gayle King, Anthony Mason and Tony Dokoupil, the ''CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH O'DONNELL,'' ''CBS SUNDAY MORNING, ''48 HOURS,'' ''CBS THIS MORNING: SATURDAY,'' and ''FACE THE NATION.''
Truly premium content. At true scale. Only CBSi. CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
CBSi is seeking a Supervising Producer with 7 yeas experience to help run a busy control room for a live show. We are looking for a leader to assign tasks, stack the rundown and juggle live breaking news. If this sounds like you come join us!
• Assist with running a busy control room, stacking a rundown
• lead and assign a team of producers, writers, editors, associate producers and digital associates, producing exceptional content
• Instill excellence in your team with your expert writing and copyediting skills
• Work with the CBSN Senior Producer to oversee the creative and editorial direction of daily live news programming for the CBS News 24-hour digital news channel.
• Serve as the ''right hand'' of the Senior Producer on day-to-day editorial, working with the show team and coordinating content integration across multiple digital and social media platforms.
• Demonstrated ability to run a control room in a live environment.
• Strong communication and leadership skills.
• Strong writing & copyediting skills
• Must understand the CBS News brand
• Must have substantive knowledge of the digital news and newsgathering.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with intense deadlines.
• Must have ability to react to breaking news with instant programming ideas and creative storytelling.
• Knowledge of ENPS preferred.
• Must be able to work flexible hours and weekend