CBS NewsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2022 4:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Producer postings
Full Time Job
CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nationâ€™s #1 news program 60 MINUTES, the CBS News Streaming Network, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH Oâ€™DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND EVENING NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and podcasts, Paramount , all digital platforms, and the CBS News Streaming Network, the premier 24/7 anchored streaming news service that is available free to everyone with access to the internet. The CBS News Streaming Network is the destination for breaking news, live events, original reporting and storytelling, and programs from CBS News and Stationsâ€™ top anchors and correspondents working locally, nationally and around the globe. CBS Newsâ€™ streaming services, across national and local, amassed more than 1.01 billion streams in 2021. Launched in November 2014 as CBSN, the CBS News Streaming Network is available on 30 digital platforms and apps, as well as CBSNews.com and Paramount . The service is available live in 91 countries. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in todayâ€™s digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast news division.
CBS MORNINGS is seeking a creative and enterprising PRODUCER to join the team! The ideal candidate will have a firm command of journalistic standards, a keen attention to detail, and excellent newsgathering and storytelling skills. They must also be calm and efficient during breaking news and a collaborative member of a newsroom.
• Covering a variety of day of air news reports, including breaking news, investigations, politics, high-profile interviews, medical, consumer, and cultural reports
• Will be called upon to travel for breaking news
• 5 years of television news work experience
• Ability to deal with deadline pressure and react with thoughtful programming ideas and creative storytelling
• Strong editorial judgment
• Clear and concise script writing
• Proficiency in story, visual graphics and elements
• Experience with breaking news
• Experience with live remotes and multi-camera interviews
• Experience working with editors in assembling packages
• Phenomenal research skills, tracking down data and visual material
• Ability to travel and work an adaptable schedule when needed to cover other shifts and breaking news.
• Flexible with schedule changes
• Ability to share examples of pieces that show both writing and producing experience.
• Strong news writing skills
• Keen eye in the edit room
• Strong field producing experience
Hiring Salary Range: $85,000.00 - 107,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.