OTT Streaming Content Producer
CBS NewsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2023 5:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for OTT Streaming Content Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all OTT Streaming Content Producer postings
Full Time Job
We are seeking a highly skilled and versatile OTT Streaming Content Producer who possesses expertise in shooting, writing, and editing video news content for streaming and digital platforms. This one-year fellowship is in conjunction with the Reinventing Local TV News Project at Northeastern University, and the OTT Streaming Content Producer will also function as a research partner. As an integral part of the team, you will be responsible for crafting engaging and compelling video news content to improve our streaming services and digital presence. The ideal candidate has a passion for creative multimedia storytelling, understands how to generate enterprising story ideas, and thrives at producing news content across multiple platforms, including on-air, online, and on social media. This person also understands the latest trends in digital media and possesses strong technical proficiency in video production and post-production processes.
• Conceptualize, plan, and produce high-quality video content for streaming and digital platforms
• Shoot and edit video footage using professional cameras, equipment, and techniques, ensuring excellent image and sound quality
• Conduct in-depth research and collect information to develop compelling storylines and scripts
• Write clear, concise, and engaging scripts that clearly conveys content to viewers
• Collaborate closely with the news team to capture video assets, interviews, and other necessary content for video production
• Bachelor's degree in journalism, media production, communications, or a related field
• Experience as a video news producer, preferably in a newsroom or digital media environment
• Strong proficiency in shooting with professional cameras, lighting, and audio equipment
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills that can convey complex information in a clear and engaging manner
• Knowledge of digital streaming platforms and standard processes for video content distribution
• Familiarity with graphic design, motion graphics/animation software is a plus
• Ability to work quickly and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality
• Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for visual aesthetics
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work optimally within a team environment
• A creative approach and the ability to generate fresh ideas and concepts
• Strong organizational and time management skills
*THIS IS A 12-MONTH FELLOWSHIP *
CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nationâ€™s #1 news program 60 MINUTES, the CBS News Streaming Network, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH Oâ€™DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND EVENING NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and podcasts, Paramount , all digital platforms, and the CBS News Streaming Network, the premier 24/7 anchored streaming news service that is available free to everyone with access to the internet. The CBS News Streaming Network is the destination for breaking news, live events, original reporting and storytelling, and programs from CBS News and Stationsâ€™ top anchors and correspondents working locally, nationally and around the globe. CBS Newsâ€™ streaming services, across national and local, amassed more than 1.01 billion streams in 2021. Launched in November 2014 as CBSN, the CBS News Streaming Network is available on 30 digital platforms and apps, as well as CBSNews.com and Paramount . The service is available live in 91 countries. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in todayâ€™s digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast news division.
Hiring Salary Range: $65,000.00 - 81,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.