CBS NewsPhiladelphia, PA
This was removed by the employer on 9/23/2022 10:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Multi-Platform Producer jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Multi-Platform Producer postings
Full Time Job
CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nation's #1 news program 60 MINUTES, the CBS News Streaming Network, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH O'DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND EVENING NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and podcasts, Paramount , all digital platforms, and the CBS News Streaming Network, the premier 24/7 anchored streaming news service that is available free to everyone with access to the internet. The CBS News Streaming Network is the destination for breaking news, live events, original reporting and storytelling, and programs from CBS News and Stations' top anchors and correspondents working locally, nationally and around the globe. CBS News' streaming services, across national and local, amassed more than 1.01 billion streams in 2021. Launched in November 2014 as CBSN, the CBS News Streaming Network is available on 30 digital platforms and apps, as well as CBSNews.com and Paramount . The service is available live in 91 countries. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in today's digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast news division.
Shooter and Content Generator
CBS 3 Creative Services department is looking for a cinematic shooter and content generator. Someone who lives and breathes all aspects of video production and uses their innate talent to generate compelling original content, marketing messaging, and commercials that makes a connection to audiences, wherever those audiences are consuming our product. This position will be the primary shooter for the CS Department.
Multi-media Marketing & Content Producer, Creative Services
(MSCGâ€''multi-skilled content generator)
include, but not limited to:
• 60% - Must conceptualize creative marketing and original content ideas and then write, produce and edit news and station promos and videos, commercials and sizzle reels for clients and community partnership messaging for the linear, digital and streaming businesses of CBS Philadelphia, with little supervision.
• 30% - Must shoot as needed for marketing and commercial and other projects, as needed.
• 10% - Must remain on the cutting edge of innovation with the latest tricks and techniques evident in the end product; must be able to customize messaging for different audiences, whether delivered via linear, digital or streaming channels.
• 5 years working as a producer and/or principal shooter at a television station, agency or production company.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere and/or Davinci Resolve
• Advanced knowledge of Cinematography and lighting.
• Advanced verbal & written communication skills.
• Must be able to multi-task and meet intense daily deadlines with little supervision.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Broadcasting, or related field.