CBS NewsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 9:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Licensing Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Licensing Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Licensing Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Licensing Coordinator - CBS News Archives Sales
CBS News is the news and information division of CBS, dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in today's digital age. Headquartered in the famed CBS Broadcast Center in New York, CBS News has bureaus across the globe and produces influential, critically acclaimed programs providing original reporting, interviews, investigations, analysis and breaking news 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
CBS News provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSN, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and CBS Mobile. CBS News is home to the nation's #1 news program, ''60 MINUTES,'' ''CBSN,'' the 24/7 digital streaming news network, and the award-winning broadcasts ''CBS THIS MORNING,'' co-hosted by Gayle King, Anthony Mason and Tony Dokoupil, the ''CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH O'DONNELL,'' ''CBS SUNDAY MORNING, ''48 HOURS,'' ''CBS THIS MORNING: SATURDAY,'' and ''FACE THE NATION.''
Seeking a Coordinator to assist with the licensing and sales of CBS News' owned content.
Overview & Responsibilities
Working under the direction of the Licensing Manager, assist with Archive Sales research and project analysis, including:
• Conduct research to determine copyright & sales viability of CBS News owned content.
• Liaise with the Operations and Account Management Sales teams, as well as any other staff working on sales projects, to communicate licensing prospects.
• Provide assistance on the tracking, trafficking and communication of project details. Guarantee projects move seamlessly through established workflows to completion.
• Maintain electronic files relating to all CBS News' sales projects.
• Experience in rights & clearances or sales licensing
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Office and internet tools; ability to learn database systems
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
• Solutions oriented collaborator who will work well across internal departments and external partners
• 1-2 years related experience
• Experience with Salesforce
• Bachelor's degree highly preferred