Intern Creative Services
CBS NewsSaint Petersburg, FL
Part Time Unpaid Internship
CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella.
WTOG-TV is looking for interns to assist Creative Services/News Departments with various tasks for news gathering, creative services web publishing and social media publishing working in the following show: CW44 News at 10. Working during scheduled hours, working primarily with MSJs on news gathering, production and digital publication/promotion of packages. Downtime is used to publish topical news to website/social media. Logging MSJ packages and other related news duties as necessary.
• Actively enrolled and attending an accredited college or university
• Must receive college academic credit - No Exceptions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Reliable transportation availability for 20 hours per week
• Minimum of 3 days per week scheduled during typical business hours (9a-5p)
• Excellent computer skills with emphasis on Ofice 365, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere - WordPress experience is a plus, communication skills (both written and verbal)