Graphics Coordinating Producer, CBS Mornings
CBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nationâ€™s #1 news program 60 MINUTES, the CBS News Streaming Network, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH Oâ€™DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND EVENING NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and podcasts, Paramount , all digital platforms, and the CBS News Streaming Network, the premier 24/7 anchored streaming news service that is available free to everyone with access to the internet. The CBS News Streaming Network is the destination for breaking news, live events, original reporting and storytelling, and programs from CBS News and Stationsâ€™ top anchors and correspondents working locally, nationally and around the globe. CBS Newsâ€™ streaming services, across national and local, amassed more than 1.01 billion streams in 2021. Launched in November 2014 as CBSN, the CBS News Streaming Network is available on 30 digital platforms and apps, as well as CBSNews.com and Paramount . The service is available live in 91 countries. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in todayâ€™s digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast news division.
CBS Mornings is looking for a Graphics Coordinating Producer to manage workflow and graphic elements for a fast-paced live news broadcast! This person would serve as the liaison between graphic artists and producers to help maximize graphics editorially and visually.
• 3 years of experience working in a television graphics department, handling graphic orders and working with graphic artists
• Ability to collaborate with segment producers and graphic designers to create dynamic, clear elements for live TV and taped packages
• Must have experience with or knowledge of Viz graphics systems
• Experience managing junior producers and giving guidance on how to make elements for TV clear and concise
• Focus on journalistic standards and an understanding of proper news standards & practices
• Experience working with television rundown programs like ENPS
***This role requires working overnight/early hours leading up to the Monday - Friday broadcasts.