Digital Producer -
CBS NewsBoston, MA
This was removed by the employer on 2/3/2023 10:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Producer - jobs in Boston-MA
Search all Digital Producer - postings
CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, CBSN, CBSN Local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nationâ€™s #1 news program 60 MINUTES, CBSN, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH Oâ€™DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations also produces the award-winning 60 MINUTES for Paramount . CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBSN, CBS News Radio and podcasts, CBS Mobile, Paramount and other digital platforms. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in todayâ€™s digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast network.
Digital Media Producer - Freelance
CBS Boston Digital Producers are expected to apply the below concepts in the following parts of their job:
* Work with WBZ-TV newsroom to produce compelling multi media news experiences for the digital consumer. This is an editorial position for an experienced journalist, with a heavy emphasis on news writing.
* Recognize and produce compelling video content into multimedia posts for CBSBoston.com
* Clear communication, teamwork and attention to detail are essential
* Executive effective, company compliant messaging on Social Media platforms and apps
*Program website section fronts to engage digital consumers
* Make sure all daily content production is optimized using SEO strategies
* Track daily digital analytics and respond accordingly
CBS Boston is seeking an experienced, part-time digital media journalist to work with our fast- paced news team. This is an editorial position. The ideal candidate has unwavering news judgement, strong news writing and copy editing background.