CBS NewsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/20/2021 1:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Co-Executive Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Co-Executive Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Co-Executive Producer? Co-Executive Producer, Viacom Syndication
The Co-Executive Producer will oversee the re-packaging of episodes of 48 Hours for Viacom cable networks.
We are committing to 6 months, but the job could extend longer depending on circumstances.
• Oversee workflow and production of previously aired 48 Hours episodes through delivery.
• Manage a team of producers, broadcast associates and editors.
• Ensure the editorial accuracy of programs while incorporating updated information making cut and reviewing copy for on camera hosts wraps.
• Work with legal department on approving language.
• Manage rights and clearance issues for broadcasts.
• Work closely with the finance department to ensure the project remains on budget.
• Oversee the ongoing hiring of staff, including editors.
• Must be able to pivot and adjust workflows as needed.
• Work with correspondents on scheduling wraps.
• Communicate with client to accommodate their scheduling and production needs.
• Report to Senior ViacomCBS News management on a regular basis and provide updates on show deliveries and budgets.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience as a long form news producer.
• Ability to juggle multiple facets or production and meet tight deadlines
• Experience managing staff
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong editorial sense and writing skills
• Keen problem solver
FUNCTION: Production This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.