Associate Producer Lifestyle
CBS NewsPittsburgh, PA
This was removed by the employer on 11/7/2022 10:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer Lifestyle jobs in Pittsburgh-PA
Search all Associate Producer Lifestyle postings
Full Time Job
CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nation's #1 news program 60 MINUTES, the CBS News Streaming Network, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH O'DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND EVENING NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and podcasts, Paramount , all digital platforms, and the CBS News Streaming Network, the premier 24/7 anchored streaming news service that is available free to everyone with access to the internet. The CBS News Streaming Network is the destination for breaking news, live events, original reporting and storytelling, and programs from CBS News and Stations' top anchors and correspondents working locally, nationally and around the globe. CBS News' streaming services, across national and local, amassed more than 1.01 billion streams in 2021. Launched in November 2014 as CBSN, the CBS News Streaming Network is available on 30 digital platforms and apps, as well as CBSNews.com and Paramount . The service is available live in 91 countries. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in today's digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast news division.
Looking for that creative show writer that can make magic with words. This position combines the lifestyle living of the â€˜burgh with the daily headlines that matter to our community. Looking for someone who thinks outside the box for creative content but also understands daily deadline pressures. If this is youâ€¦apply now!
• Writing stories for on air, online and social platforms for a new look lifestyle show based in the â€˜Burgh
• Create Impactful headlines and teases for the broadcast of show
• Craft show rundowns that meet the station mission for memorable, original content
• Create easy to understand graphics and identify all production elements required for content
• Must independently work, be a self-starter, and have excellent communication skills
, Experience, and Certification Requirements:
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in news writing preferably for a television station
• Bachelor's or technical degree in Broadcast Journalism or related field preferred
• Must be driven, innovative, self-directed and independently work while meeting critical deadlines.
• Willing to work a varied work schedule as needed