Associate Digital Line Producer, TV
CBS NewsStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/19/2023 4:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Digital Line Producer, TV jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Associate Digital Line Producer, TV postings
Full Time Job
CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nation's #1 news program 60 MINUTES, the CBS News Streaming Network, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH O'DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND EVENING NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and podcasts, Paramount , all digital platforms, and the CBS News Streaming Network, the premier 24/7 anchored streaming news service that is available free to everyone with access to the internet. The CBS News Streaming Network is the destination for breaking news, live events, original reporting and storytelling, and programs from CBS News and Stations' top anchors and correspondents working locally, nationally and around the globe. CBS News' streaming services, across national and local, amassed more than 1.01 billion streams in 2021. Launched in November 2014 as CBSN, the CBS News Streaming Network is available on 30 digital platforms and apps, as well as CBSNews.com and Paramount . The service is available live in 91 countries. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in today's digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast news division.
CBS Los Angeles is looking for an Associate Digital Line Producer who is a self-starter who will support the CBSN Local Los Angeles live streaming network. Primary responsibilities include production of our multimedia content for distribution to all digital platforms including mobile, desktop and OTT platforms. The role requires close coordination with senior managers and digital line producers.
include, but are not limited, to:
• Exercise editorial judgment in selection of content.
• Write copy for anchor and reporter voices for live segments/readers as well as writing for feature and news packages.
• Research and write questions for anchors for guest segments.
• Write banners and quotes during breaking news.
• Pitch and execute special feature and recurring segments.
• Edit shows and stories as needed for all digital platforms
Requirements/Qualifications/Preferred Skills & Experience:
• A minimum of 1 year of work experience in broadcast and digital.
• A minimum of 1 year experience in the control room.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with intense deadline pressure and continually react to breaking news with smart programming and creative storytelling.
• Strong communication skills to work effectively with different departments.
• Time management skills.
• Familiarity and working knowledge of digital video production-related techniques and online content management.
• Knowledge about social media and the competitive digital news environment.
• Familiarity with Inews and Crispin systems
• Basic video editing skills.
Hiring Salary Range: $47,370.00 - 65,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.