CBS NewsHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/25/2023 5:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major U.S. markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nationâ€™s #1 news program 60 MINUTES, the CBS News Streaming Network, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH Oâ€™DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND EVENING NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and podcasts, Paramount , all digital platforms, and the CBS News Streaming Network, the premier 24/7 anchored streaming news service that is available free to everyone with access to the internet. The CBS News Streaming Network is the destination for breaking news, live events, original reporting and storytelling, and programs from CBS News and Stationsâ€™ top anchors and correspondents working locally, nationally and around the globe. CBS Newsâ€™ streaming services, across national and local, amassed more than 1.01 billion streams in 2021. Launched in November 2014 as CBSN, the CBS News Streaming Network is available on 30 digital platforms and apps, as well as CBSNews.com and Paramount . The service is available live in 91 countries. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in todayâ€™s digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast news division.
• Provide administrative support to the EVP of Communications and the Media Relations department. Responsibilities include filing, answering phones, calendar management, coordinating travel, etc.
• Perform special projects and research as needed.
• Assist at special events.
• Complete expense reports.
• Coordinate press copy, program information and show storylines for approval and distribution.
• 2 years of entertainment or publicity experience.
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelorâ€™s degree
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Must have extensive knowledge of computer word processing and social media.
• Must be able to navigate the internet for research and interactive applications and possess intuition and instincts to use new and emerging media platforms with a high level of proficiency.
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
• PC proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Hiring Salary Range: $36,800.00 - 46,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education.