Video Production Manager, Svod
CBS InteractiveLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 8:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Video Production Manager, Svod jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Video Production Manager, Svod postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Video Production Manager, Svod?
Full Time Job
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world's largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive's brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound. Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
Come join our team! We are looking for a new team member that thrives on timely production of content for publishing to Paramount and distribution to US and Intl partners. Delegate to 10 team members step-by-step workflow processes and act as liaison between operations, tech team, and managers to ensure on-time delivery of all service level agreements.
• Responsible for facilitating progress of currently airing Primetime, News & Sports events and keeping the team on track or ahead of schedule. This includes monitoring the ingests of live broadcasts for SVOD window assets, trafficking site exclusive content & metadata, and managing package delivery via manual and automated processes.
• Schedule resources for content formatting, closed caption (CC) re-syncing and publishing to Paramount of full episodes or match replays as well as ancillary short-form content.
• Act as an escalation point for apps and tools required to complete day-of specials or game-day matches.
• Use and enforce sign offs in the work order system and maintain a current and accurate record of weekly orders.
• Resolve priority conflicts upon consulting with managers and or production/studios.
• Resolved delivery issues with SVOD partners.
• Key liaison between our team and the SVOD Partnerships team.
• Manage Special News or Sports events for Primetime or Paramount
• Manage Special Network programming or Tentpole events such as Grammys and Tonys that require prep work weeks in advance.
• Assist with completion of high profile Marketing stunts or huge volume Viacom CBS launches including library content.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training or experience in Project Management or Operations
• Strong Leadership and communication abilities with experience working with diverse teams
• Analytical skills to be able to solve problems
• Enthusiasm, motivation, and love for TV/Film/Digital Media
• Comfortable working autonomously
• Experience with Adobe Premiere Editing Suites
• Knowledge of Transcode farms, CC Retiming tool, and cloud based workflows
• Familiarity with CMS tools for online publishing
• Familiarity with Amazon Video Central