Video Ad Product Manager
CBS InteractiveBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/3/2021 9:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Video Ad Product Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Video Ad Product Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Video Ad Product Manager? We are looking for a new team member who thrives in a high-tech, product environment and who will provide creativity and imagination addressing today's video ad product and operational needs as well as help shape the future of online video advertising!
In this role you will be a key contributor to the process, working along-side CBSi site product teams in the writing of requirements and testing of all video ad products. You will be a key contact for internal teams and represent CBSi with our industry-leading external vendors and groups like the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB). Does this sound like you?
• Serve as a video ad product expert for the CBSi Ad Sales organization to meet its needs
• Develop video ad serving capabilities by writing requirements, prioritizing the backlog and maintaining the product roadmap with developers and site product teams
• Identify and troubleshoot any video ad related issues across CBSi's network
• QA releases and updates across an array of platforms to include desktop, mobile web, apps, CTV and OTT devices
• Manage external ad integration related projects with partners
• Create and refine documentation to educate Sales, Marketing and Ops about new video product offerings
• Train the Video Traffic team to troubleshoot video ad issues and improve processes
• Serve as a CBSi representative to the IAB and other industry leading groups
• Lead project management for the team utilizing Asana, JIRA or other PM software.
• Provide documentation and analysis of partner integration advertising requirements
• Execute and maintain CBSi live streaming platforms such as CBSN and CBS Sports HQ streaming platforms
• Develop and integrate new ad video ad formats on all CBSi platforms
• Educate and liaise with site engineering teams for CBSi Ad Sales best practices and video ad policies
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 3 years of experience at a digital media company in a Product or Ad Ops role
• Hands-on knowledge of video ad servers and systems related to ad sales processes
• Experience with multi-platform debugging and proxy tools
• Extensive knowledge of ad serving standards such as the IAB's V-Suite
• Bachelor's degree
You might also have -
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrable experience with FreeWheel MRM
• Working knowledge of HTTP Linear Streaming (HLS) and Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI)
• Project Management skills in an Agile environment
• Experience creating training presentations
FUNCTION: Product Management This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.