Summer Paid Intern - Video Production
CBS InteractiveSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
You will work with CNET's video team on all aspects of production to produce video content for CNET.com and YouTube. We're looking for someone with a strong interest in technology and a passion for video storytelling. You will work side-by-side with producers and talent both in the studio and in the field.
• Participate in daily video meetings.
• Pitch video ideas based on current tech industry trends and daily news cycle.
• Edit videos as assigned and assist on shoots.
• Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week
• This is a paid internship and can be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have –
• Strong familiarity with Adobe Premiere
• Comfortable shooting on DSLR and mirrorless cameras
• Strong interest in technology
• Understanding of YouTube trends and best practices
You might also have –
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
• Experience with voiceover recording
• Basic lighting techniques
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
We are CNET, the world's #1 tech news and reviews site, period. We publish the most comprehensive, timely, and engaging technology news, video reviews, and advice on the planet, and we take pride in independent, creative journalism that helps real people really understand -- and enjoy -- tech.