Summer Paid Intern - VH1 Digital Production
CBS InteractiveRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 1/21/2021 12:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - VH1 Digital Production jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Paid Intern - VH1 Digital Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Paid Intern - VH1 Digital Production? Division Overview:
The Digital Video team produces series and videos that mainly populate the MTV & VH1 digital platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Tik Tok, as well as each brand's app and website. The team is comprised of producers, associate producers, editors, production coordinators, and production assistants.
The VH1 Digital Production Intern will help the overall Digital Team at large by assisting and working with producers as well as editors to drive concepts through pre-production, production, and post-production.
• Recording and distributing notes from team meetings and brainstorms
• Compiling and distributing the producers' pitches for new videos
• Ordering show clips and other materials to be used in video shoots
• Assisting with the shooting of digital videos
• Importing and organizing footage to prepare it for senior editors
• Transcribing footage from digital video shoots
• Supplying editors with archival footage that can be used as supporting content in videos
• Archiving videos after they've been posted online
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have –
• Dedication to punctuality, organization, and diligence
• Experience with digital video production and post-production
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere and Photo Shop
• Experience with Google Drive, including Docs and Sheets
• General knowledge of VH1 linear and digital content
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.