Summer Paid Intern - Systems Engineering
CBS InteractiveRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2021 3:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - Systems Engineering jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Paid Intern - Systems Engineering postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Paid Intern - Systems Engineering? Division Overview:
The Enterprise Solution organizations objective is to transform the employee experience by modernizing communications and collaboration that is enabled by technology.
• You will be working within the Continuous Improvement team, where your expertise will encompass both day-to-day support of end-users, as well as assisting with the development of front-end tools.
• You will be responsible for a fully realized Slack based workflow or application for global adoption
• Reviewing incoming support and development requests for our SaaS tools.
• Discovering and researching workflow inefficiencies.
• Planning, attending, summarizing and presenting in executive facing meetings.
• Designing, writing, documenting and maintaining high-quality code.
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
What you bring to the team:
You have –
• Experience with SaaS productivity tools such as Asana, GSuite, Office 365, Slack, and Zoom.
• Experience with frontend application development.
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp.
• Must be at least 18 years old
You might also have –
• Implemented automated scripting tools such as Python
• Knowledge of Agile and or similar development methodologies.
• Background with Identity management controls such as Active Directory, and SSO tools such as OKTA.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.