Summer Paid Intern - Software Engineering, Sportsline
CBS InteractiveRemote, US
Full Time Paid Internship
SportsLine is a subscription product from CBS Sports that offers premium picks from Vegas experts, advanced computer simulations and projections, and unique, compelling content.
Building new fantasy sports and daily fantasy sports products
Creating new products focused on advanced sports statistics
Develop Systems that are self-healing, self-aware, and reactive
Building real-time mobile sports experiences on the desktop and mobile
Building a new event-driven, distributed, micro service architecture
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
Participate in collaboration session, technical design
Participate in feature implementation
Participate in retrospectives, daily standup
• Enthusiasm for problem-solving, learning, and collaborating with others
• Familiarity with Basic Data Structures and Algorithms
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or boot camp
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Familiarity with iOS or Android app development
• Familiarity with ReactJS, TypeScript, Ember, NodeJS
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.