Summer Paid Intern - Quality Engineering
CBS InteractiveRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 3/1/2021 11:18:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - Quality Engineering jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Paid Intern - Quality Engineering postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Paid Intern - Quality Engineering? Division Overview:
Multiplatform Quality Engineering (MQE) is a global team of 70 Software Test Engineers located in NYC, Warsaw, and India, responsible for the testing and ongoing verification of native mobile, web and OTT/connected TV products for the ViacomCBS family of brands. With a particular emphasis on automated testing and CI/CD, our focus relates to quality engineering practices within a global technology organization. Our mission is to continuously improve and transform the role of software testing within ViacomCBS well beyond the traditional scope of ''QA'', to grow and reinforce an engineering mindset behind quality with ongoing measurement for how things like automated test/deployments positively impact code quality and ultimately the user experience.
In this role you will be collaborating with our Lead Quality Engineering Architect to learn our internal automated test framework, device lab and execution infrastructure - with a primary goal of contributing both feature/function to our overall capability set.
• Work with team architect to enhance our test framework with extended features
• Operate in an Agile Scrum software delivery methodology focused on testing new features within an iteration and providing near immediate feedback to engineers through test automation
• Partner with software engineering to design and develop tools and to assist in continuous development initiatives
• Assist in the creation of performance and load testing scripts
• Perform exploratory testing where necessary
• Log and triage defects that are identified with various members of the team.
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have –
• Fundamental knowledge of modern software delivery practices such as CI/CD (Jenkins, Team CIty etc), build pipeline automation and various tools
You might also have –
• A keen interest in software and performance testing (E2E regression, load/stress)
• Experience using common test libraries/ tools such as Appium, Selenium, XCUITest, Cypress, WebdriverIO, Espresso etc
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.