Summer Paid Intern - Product Management
CBS InteractiveRemote, US
Full Time Paid Internship
Summer Paid Intern - Product Management , CBS All Access / Paramount
CBS Interactive is looking for a talented and highly motivated individual with strong Product Management skills to join our CBS All Access / Paramount Team. CBS All Access / Paramount is a fast-growing streaming platform, offering services across web, mobile, and OTT devices. We've built an innovative and exciting work environment to inspire and reward the cutting-edge ideas, creativity, and technical/operational expertise of our managers and employees. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a rapidly growing field with a talented, innovative, and collaborative product team!
This role will report to the CBS All Access / Paramount product team and work closely with stakeholders, designers, and engineers to define platform requirements; prioritize requirements based on business goals and platform critical metrics, and deliver phenomenal experiences to our users.
• Clearly define feature requirements and business logic for the scrum team and design partners
• Attend scrum team activities (grooming, planning, standups, story writing, and prioritization)
• Collaborate with developers, designers, and partners to implement and manage product releases; direct QA efforts; and to grow ongoing third party relationships
• Use quantitative and qualitative data to become knowledgeable about the customer, their habits, and their needs
• Develop a roadmap for proposed features
• Build cross-functional relationships and work through contending priorities with ease
• Operate both independently and as part of a broader team; balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
• Work to meet agreed upon time frames/target dates with the scrum team and PMO partners
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or boot camp
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Comfortable drafting detailed product requirements from user stories to Product Requirement Documents
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak to team members of all levels
• Passionate about user experience and mobile platforms
• Comfortable analyzing data and presenting to partners
• Knowledgeable about tech and product standard methodologies
• A passion for all things entertainment and video streaming
• An understanding of the streaming space market and experience watching shows on multiple devices
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.