Summer Paid Intern - Mobile Engineering Android
CBS InteractiveRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 3/15/2021 6:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - Mobile Engineering Android jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Paid Intern - Mobile Engineering Android postings
Full Time Paid Internship
When All Access was launched, CBS became the first broadcast company to create a paid service without partnering with a paid cable provider. In short, we broke new ground in the industry by providing robust, interactive services with unprecedented access to local content. At the same time, we built an innovative and exciting work environment to inspire and reward the cutting-edge ideas, creativity, and technical/operational expertise of our managers and employees. CBS All Access service brings streaming access for Live-TV, full episodes and exclusive original series to customers across all consumption platforms. Our goal is to ensure that we can provide streaming experience.
We are looking for a passionate Android developer with a desire to learn. During this internship you will get the opportunity to work closely with our top Android mobile engineers. You will learn how to maintain an application in production. You will work on new features. At the end of your internship you will do a demonstration of what you accomplished.
- Work closely with your mentor.
- Gain familiarity about our complex codebase.
- Maintain the application.
- Develop new features.
- Learn and participate in our scrum process.
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have –
Minimum 6 months of Android project experience.
Some knowledge of the Android platform and familiarity with Android Material Design guidelines
Competent in Kotlin and Java. Some understanding of Android Components, UI Frameworks and Android development tools.
You might also have –
• Experience shipping an Android application to the Google Play store
• - Experience working in a scrum team in an agile process.
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled