Summer Paid Intern - Employee Experience
CBS InteractiveRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 1/21/2021 7:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - Employee Experience jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Paid Intern - Employee Experience postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Paid Intern - Employee Experience? The Summer 2021 Employee Experience (EEx) Intern will work within the CBS Interactive Human Resources (HR) team. As a member of our team you will gain exposure to a wide range of EEx projects. Your role will provide you with an opportunity to network throughout all departments in the organization, as well as the ability to enhance your HR core competencies, especially in EEx. This internship offers excellent training and mentoring, and is ideal for a student who wishes to explore and/or pursue a career in HR.
• Partner with HR team leads on Employee Experience-related projects in various areas (e.g. Employee Events, Wellness, Diversity and Inclusion and Social Responsibility)
• Suggest and develop creative ways/projects to continue to increase employee engagement
• Coordinate EEx administrative tasks as needed
• Perform other projects and duties as assigned
• Work with CBSi Internal Events Team to plan and execute employees events
• Co-spearhead CBSi Cares initiatives - Community Day: our international day of giving
• Assist with, and participate in intern events
• Promote our internal Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) by sponsoring events
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or a related field
• Strong organizational skills (planning and prioritizing)
• Able to quickly establish rapport at all levels of the organization
• Experience with both MS Office and Google Office suites
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or boot camp
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Previous experience in working in HR-oriented and/or Diversity-oriented role
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.