Summer Paid Intern - Digital Consumer Marketing
CBS InteractiveRemote, US
Full Time Paid Internship
Summer Paid Intern - CBS Sports Digital Consumer Marketing
CBS Sports Digital, a division of CBS Interactive, provides premium online and mobile content to the connected sports fan, including live and on-demand video, in-depth analysis, breaking news, scores and statistics across major pro and college sports through CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps.
CBS Interactive is looking for a highly-motivated college student looking to gain experience in the media marketing & partnerships space this summer. You will be a part of a team that supports CBS Sports HQ, our 24/7 streaming sports news network and all of our streaming sports properties on CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports App. You will be involved with day-to-day partnership management including with Amazon, Roku & Apple as well as internal partners like CBS All Access, CBS Sports broadcast team and CBS Sports Network.
We are looking for someone with a passion for sports and a keen attention to detail/organization. You have excellent communication skills, a willingness to seek a range of challenges in the marketing space and enjoy a fast paced work environment.
• Work on marketing campaigns and support plans to drive tune-in to a wide variety of live sporting events (college football, NFL on CBS, UEFA Champions League, NWSL, and more) while working in partnership with internal and external teams.
• Help with the development of tracking links and reporting as it corresponds to each marketing campaign
• Collect recap materials such as screenshots, video/audio clips and help chip in to campaign post-mortems
• Assist in maintaining the sports programming calendar on a weekly basis and update roadmaps for partners
• Keep a pulse on industry updates and competitor campaigns for a better understanding of landscape
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
• A self-starter
• Proactive, organized, detail-oriented and able to follow detailed instructions
• Passionate about sports
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects.
• Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets and PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
• Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills essential; can collaborate effectively across various departments.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.