Summer Paid Intern - CBS All Access Originals Marketing
CBS InteractiveBurbank, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the CBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access, ad-supported streaming across our CBS digital properties and CBS Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver CBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Summer 2020 Marketing Intern for CBS All Access Originals will work with the Originals team to coordinate the implementation, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns, delivering new viewers and subscribers for current and new All Access Original Series.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to increase exposure of Originals in our owned, earned and paid media channels
• Organization and delivery of creative materials to various teams
• Performing and reviewing analysis on the success of our Originals marketing campaigns Identifying and developing incremental marketing tactics and opportunities by marketing channel to drive additional viewership and acquisition
• Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have –
• Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
You might also have –
• Strong interest in entertainment content
• Pursuing a degree in marketing and/or business administration
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
• Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled