Summer Intern - Data Analytics Engineer
CBS InteractiveRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 3/23/2021 11:18:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Data Analytics Engineer jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Data Analytics Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Data Analytics Engineer? Division Overview:
The Data technology team is an agile and dynamic group who is passionate about developing reliable data platform to facilitate internal groups to process data more efficiently. Our team collaborates across number of business units to design and implement reusable frameworks for different data teams. We use Google Cloud Platform to process large volumes of data from multiple vendors enabling our BI, Yield, Finance and marketings teams to focus on data-driven insights.
To create a Realtime Data Warehouse Dashboard for visualizing the state of all the processes for different functional areas. This dashboard will help both business stakeholders and DW team for identifying the status of any dataset and the goal is to extend this dashboard for displaying the run times, failures, #of records processed etc which will help business analysts across different divisions.
• Participate in design discussions
• Collaborate with other engineers within the team
• Develop the required back-end, front-end and the UI required for the real time dashboard with acceptable data quality and performance
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
What you bring to the team:
You have –
• Proficient with Python
• Experience with developing data pipelines, front-end and back-end development with frameworks such as Flask, Django
• Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
• Apache Airflow
• Good understanding of SQL, Advanced SQL and git
You might also have –
• Experience with Google Cloud is preferred
• Experience with Microservices
• Experience with Jira and Confluence
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.