Streaming Production Assistant
ParamountNew York, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/15/2021 2:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Streaming Production Assistant jobs in New York-CA
Search all Streaming Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Streaming Production Assistant?
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Production Assistant, Creative Marketing to join our newly created internal creative agency and support the day-to-day production operations while working with creative partners. This is a critical role that ensures production operations run smoothly and provides post production supporting for the Senior Director, Productions Operations.
• Transcribe footage
• Submit music cues
• Order Equipment
• Assists on shoots
• Assists Creative team with requesting assets
• Route promos for review
• Maintains Off-Air and On-Air archives into the DAM
• Assembles screeners and provide shareable links
• Manages file and media sharing
• Converts files in media encoder to fit requested specs
• Bachelor's degree, preferred or equivalent, related work experience
• 2 years of professional experience in Production or Post-Production
• Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel
• Familiarity or keen interest in learning project management tools (Jira, Monday.com)
• Project Management experience and the ability to multitask