Spring Paid Intern - Integrated Marketing
CBS InteractiveNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
CBS Interactive is looking for a highly-motivated college student looking to gain experience in the integrated marketing space this spring. We are looking for someone with a passion for news and entertainment, and a keen attention to detail/organization. You must have excellent communication skills, a willingness to take on a range of challenges in the marketing space and enjoy a fast paced work environment.
• Support the News Site Strategy team on day-to-day projects including sold campaign kick-off-calls, sponsorship execution and management, campaign delivery and optimizations, case studies and more.
• Assist in the development and design of News positioning and sponsorship decks, including proactive CBSN materials, to inform Sales and clients of recent wins, gains and innovations.
• Put together weekly industry report focused on category insights and campaigns from competitor publishers.
• Assist in research gathering and storytelling on the CBS News Digital user across the CBSi portfolio.
• Gain exposure to multiple cross-functional teams including Client Solutions, Sales, Ad Solutions, Research and Product.
• Time commitment: part-time, 20 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• A self-starter
• Proactive, organized, detail-oriented and able to follow detailed instructions
• Ability to work at least 20 hours per week.
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects.
• Mastery of Excel and/or Google Sheets and PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
• Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills essential; can collaborate effectively across various departments.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
• Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled