Social Media Producer
CBS InteractiveNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Social Media Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Social Media Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Producer? CBS News is seeking a Social Media Producer to join our fast-paced digital media social team! We're looking for a candidate with a strong editorial and social media background to help manage daily content publication on social platforms, discover trending content on social media, and create original digital stories (both in text and video form). Do you have experience creating strong editorial content that will engage audiences? Then come join our team!
The ideal candidate will be proficient in the best practices of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, as demonstrated by his or her active social media profiles. You will be successful in this role if you understand the most current and changing content strategies and marketing techniques utilized by these platforms, have experience covering breaking news, and have the flexibility to work newsroom hours, which include overnight shifts, weekends and holidays.
• Write trending news stories for CBSNews.com
• Create shareable videos and graphics
• Optimize article share language from CBSNews.com for better performance on social
• Produce social content consistent with the CBS News brand
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 2 to 4 years of social media or newsroom experience
• Experience working in a digital Newsroom
• Strong writing and social media skills with demonstrated portfolio of published work
• Team player who is able to work with a diverse group of people
• Deep familiarity with social media audiences, best practices and analytics
• Expert on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
• Strong writing, grammar and AP style background
• Flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Have a degree in journalism, communications or related
You might also have -
• Graphic design and video editing experience strongly preferred
FUNCTION: Marketing/Promotions This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.