CBS InteractiveBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world's largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive's brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
What you bring to the team:
You have –
• A strong portfolio demonstrating gorgeous UI visual designs.
• Extraordinary at prioritizing/re-prioritizing projects and/or deadlines in a fast-paced and constantly shifting work environment
• Have appealing visual design aesthetics and can seek user experience problems that meet the highest quality bar.
• It comes naturally to you to pay attention to detail and have a proven understanding of visual communication.
• Possess extensive experience in responsive visual design, layouts, grid systems, visual hierarchy, typography, color theory, animation, accessibility, and A/B testing.
• Are familiar with the design and scrum sprint processes.
You might also have –
• Figma experience
• The ability to build rapid prototyping
• Someone able to work with phenomenal speed!
• Crafting experiences across living room platforms.
• Degree in Art