Email Marketing & Operations Manager
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/12/2021 3:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Email Marketing & Operations Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Email Marketing & Operations Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Email Marketing & Operations Manager?
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview & Responsibilities:
Come join our team! We are looking for a high energy, creative-thinker to assist in the management and execution of our email marketing efforts around our Gaming and Gambling Partnership Divisions at CBSSports.com, 247Sports and SportsLine.com. This team works in conjunction with CBS Sports staff and business units to build the CBS Sports fantasy and gaming base, CBS Sports Digital William Hill First Time Depositors (FTD) base, and improve engagement among these audiences.
include but aren't limited to:
• Manage, build and optimize various email lists and campaigns to deliver informational and promotional emails across all gaming and gambling properties.
• End-to-end testing from conceptualizing and planning of email campaigns; from execution to delivery.
• Monitor content performance in metrics including subscription sales, first-time depositors, visits, page views, and conversions. Construct and distribute regular reporting on content performance and recommend strategies for improvement.
• Evaluate and improve performance related to audience growth, delivery, opens, and other KPIs .
• Monitor and improve call to actions, email templates and further develop our lead generation strategy.
• Manage and build overall email marketing strategy.
• Build a path to reach our player, subscriber and FTD goals in the most optimal and beneficial way for our customers
• Optimize growth of first-time depositors, gaming players and subscriptions through email optimization, creation, and lead-generation improvements.
• Help develop new features and strategies to grow our email marketing efforts in an effort to benefit our customers.
• Understand what events, sports, and keywords drive KPIs to CBS Sports Digital efforts.
• Analyze industry trends, best practices, business standards, and future growth opportunities.
• A 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 4 years of experience in email marketing
• Knowledge of CAN-SPAM compliance and email best practices
• A passion for and knowledge of sports, daily fantasy, sports betting, and season-long fantasy!
• Full proficiency with coding languages such as HTML and CSS; build new templates from scratch.
• Strong understanding of relational databases and ability to write moderately complex SQL queries.
• Strong ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills; paying specific attention to accuracy, detail, and deadlines.
• Ability to analyze and report on key metrics
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Analytics and Litmus or Email on Acid.
• Experience working in the gaming and betting industry.