Digital Line Production Assistant
CBS InteractiveStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 4/23/2021 9:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Line Production Assistant jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Digital Line Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Line Production Assistant? Digital Line Production Assistant, CBS Sports
CBS Sports Digital is looking for a digital line production assistant to work on the live stream with the control room team managing, optimizing and timing live and on demand video content for mobile, desktop and OTT (Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire) platforms.
• Adept in building a rundown
• Anticipate the needs of the stream with regard to video, graphics, scripts and other elements
• Coordinate with master control to break into live content during breaking news with a banner to simulcast an affiliate or alternate station.
• Close coordination with the senior and broadcast producers during live programs
• Writing headlines to maximize SEP and shareability
• Works closely with CBS Sports Digital team to create compelling content for customers on CBS Sports Digital platforms
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Minimum of 1-2 years work experience preferred in helping to create and build show rundowns in cable, broadcast or digital environment.
• Must feel comfortable in a fast pace control room environment
• Work under extremely tight deadlines to write headlines and edit video for live digital broadcast
• Build and create show rundowns
• Familiar with Adobe Premiere & Inception
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news. The schedule will rotate, but must be able to work all shifts, including early mornings, weekends, overnights, and holidays.
FUNCTION: Streaming This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.