Coordinator, Integrated Marketing - Social Solutions
CBS InteractiveBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Integrated Marketing - Social Solutions jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Coordinator, Integrated Marketing - Social Solutions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Integrated Marketing - Social Solutions?
Full Time Job
Integrated Marketing, Site Strategy represents the voice of our business units within the digital ad sales organization. The team is charged with market positioning, demand generation, opportunity development, and the post-sale activation of custom media solutions,
The Coordinator of Site Strategy, Social Solutions, will support our growing Social business. The Social Solutions team is responsible for developing and advancing social sponsorship strategy for the ViacomCBS brands, empowering and educating Integrated Marketing and Sales on social solutions for brands, and innovating and improving our social offerings in response to evolving client needs. The Social Solutions team manages the sales process from ideation to execution, including paid media efforts, for sponsored campaigns that run on social media platforms.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, solutions-oriented, and thrives in this fast-paced and quickly evolving marketplace. This role will be focused on the Entertainment vertical but will support efforts across the Social Solutions team.
• Assist in the management of post-sale execution of sponsorships and custom brand programs on our social platforms, including tracking key creative assets, monitoring live elements to ensure peak performance, and preparing client-facing wrap reports.
• Assist with paid media across social platforms, identifying and coordinating any necessary adjustments to content or paid strategies to ensure top performance for our clients.
• Own delivery monitoring and metric reporting for all social campaigns.
• Act as a social content professional, researching and analyzing internal and external reporting to identify content trends and optimizations to uplevel our offering.
• Assist with day-to-day and team advancement projects (e.g. internal process audits and improvements) that create new efficiencies and improve work quality.
• Contribute to brainstorming sessions and weekly meetings, keeping and distributing notes and records to internal partners.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• A Bachelor's degree with experience in social, digital media, or relevant marketing or analytics field
• Analytics strength with the ability to translate data into stories
• Extremely detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
• Experience with paid social media buying
• Strong copywriting and communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts in plain, easy-to-understand language
• Positive, insatiably curious and resourceful, with a strong ethic
You might also have -
• A keen interest in entertainment, the streaming landscape and social media
• Photo and/or graphic-editing skills (for minor changes to programs on the fly)
• A strong grasp of what's trending in the social media space