Associate Technician, Broadcast IT
CBS InteractiveStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 4/22/2021 9:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Associate Technician, Broadcast IT jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Associate Technician, Broadcast IT postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Technician, Broadcast IT? Associate Technician, Broadcast IT CBS Sports
This technician is responsible for all technical troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrades around Broadcast IT infrastructure. Will work closely with production crews for a 24/7 live streaming network across two locations as well as Master control operations in order to provide support for all IT systems. These systems include, but are not limited to facility networking, Newsroom computer systems, prompters, playout automation, Media Asset Management, and KVM systems as well as company laptops, desktops and edit workstations. Varied and extended hours may include weekends, holidays, on-call, and required travel.
• Install, maintenance, troubleshooting, and upgrades of computer systems throughout the facility. Desktops, laptops, and servers.
• Assist with large scale upgrades of softwares and hardwares.
• Work closely with company desktop support to stay on top of security protocols with computing.
• Interface with all members of the production team to assist with computing issues.
• Strategize with in house engineering teams to create cross platform compatibility of systems.
• Conduct overnight and after hours maintenance of critical equipment in facility.
• Communications between multiple teams to complete goals in an efficient manner.
• Author and publish technical documentation
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree in Broadcast Engineering, Television Production, Engineering Systems or a similar field
• 2-4 years working in Broadcast IT environments
• Experience with Cisco OS, Windows Server, Servers, KVM Systems.
• Experience with G Suite or Microsoft Office and chat applications.
FUNCTION: IT/Technology Operations This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.