Associate Producer Development
CBS InteractiveNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Works day-to-day with on pre-production research, logistics and coordination for documentaries and docu-series for for CBSN and other ViacomCBS streaming platforms.
• Scheduling of production meetings
• Arranges for/manages archive requests
• Logistics and communication with production company
• Arranges travel to/from shoots
• Coordinates covid protocols in consultation with CBS, the production company & director.
• Coordinates the final shooting schedule in consultation with the director and executive producer
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Experience in coordinating field production shoots, supporting producers
• Capable of balancing multiple projects simultaneously, with strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, constantly evolving environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
• Consistent track record of displaying leadership qualities, strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Preferred:3-5 years experience in Film/TV post production.