Associate Manager, Partnership Marketing - ViacomCBS Streaming
CBS InteractiveNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Manager, Partnership Marketing - ViacomCBS Streaming jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Manager, Partnership Marketing - ViacomCBS Streaming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Manager, Partnership Marketing - ViacomCBS Streaming? We are seeking an Associate Manager to support the Paramount partnership team, reporting to the Senior Partnerships Manager (Connected TV, Gaming Consoles). In this role, the Associate Manager will collaborate with the team to drive awareness, subscriptions, and engagement of Paramount across OTT partners in the CTV and gaming console space.
We are looking for a teammate who enjoys managing multiple relationships and who will help to plan, execute, and monitor campaigns with platform partners such as Samsung, LG, Vizio, Xbox, and PlayStation. Additionally, assisting with growing visibility into partner data by supporting, reporting, and tracking relationships, crafting presentations, and recapping tentpole campaigns. The ideal candidate will bring collaboration, communication, creativity, and efficiency to all operational elements of the marketing process and has a passion for the streaming media space.
• Assist the management of individual marketing campaigns across given platform partners from a paid media perspective
• Support Senior Manager's reporting and tracking efforts by developing relationships with both external and internal teams (BI, Product, MMPs) to track KPIs and recap campaign metrics
• Collaborate with Partnership team to prospect, develop and execute new opportunities coming from Business Development, Ad Sales, and/or internal business units
• Coordinate with internal marketing teams to help strategize and plan OTT marketing campaigns for CBS network priorities, exclusive show series, and live events, adhering to team budget and managing invoices and accruals
• Maintain and evaluate monthly and ad-hoc reporting, including analyzing raw data from partners as well as internal data and reporting metrics to help build the overall campaign story
• Organize and update meeting notes, handle follow-ups, coordinate asset requests and deliveries, using JIRA and partner with our legal team
• Support partner marketing campaigns for tentpole events, original series premieres, and core network priorities across paid and organic channels for various platform partners in a cross-functional team
• Develop and maintain paid marketing campaign trackers to inform internal stakeholders of paid media flights across partners and ad products, collaborating cross-team as needed
• Assist with optimization and streamlining in tracking and reporting across OTT platforms
• Develop performance review presentations and recaps to share with the greater team, including key findings and recommendations to help drive growth
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• College degree
• Experience in partnership, digital performance marketing and/or account management role
• Excellent communication skills, effective in person, over email and on conference calls; can easily ''run the meeting''
• Experience developing proposals, creative assets, requiring strong attention to detail
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
You might also have -
• Experience working in news and/or entertainment industry
• Business development background
• Experience managing paid mobile and/or OTT campaigns
FUNCTION: Marketing/Promotions This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.